The Unsung Hero Award is designed to reward and celebrate amazing Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS & Healthcare Staff and Volunteers. Whose hard work, dedication and commitment on a daily basis often will go unnoticed.
WHY ENTER THE UNSUNG HERO AWARD?
- The Unsung Hero Award gives you the opportunity to nominate NHS non-medical staff in a national competition, individuals who often do not receive the recognition they deserve.
- The awards are free to enter.
- Just entering will mean that you and your nominee/s of choice will have a chance to be invited to the live award ceremony the following year, which is dedicated entirely to praising NHS non-medical professionals.
- All nominees will receive a free certificate stating that they have been recognised as an Unsung Hero of the NHS.
Are you a manager within the NHS? Make your organisation stand out!
- The Unsung Hero Award is the best way to highlight the hard work of your unsung non-medical / non-clinical heroes.
- The awards can help you raise your employees’ profiles within your organisation.
- The awards are a great way to engage your staff by involving them in nominating their peers for the daily work they do.
- You can give your unsung heroes an opportunity to attend an amazing event at a lovely venue surrounded by other nominees and nominators.
- The awards help to spread positive news about non-medical workers across the UK – put your hospital on the map and become a pioneer in your area.
- Position your trust as a frontrunner and increase employee satisfaction in a new and innovate way.
- Providing recognition for a job well done is vital for maintaining employee morale and productivity.
To get a better idea about what makes people true Unsung Heroes, as well as how winning this award can affect their lives positively – both personally and professionally, take a look at what some of our past nominators and winners had to say about the Unsung Hero Award...
Enid Dunn, 2017 winner, explaining what it felt like to be recognised:
Unsung Hero Award 2017 - Quotes from Nominations: